Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fashion Inspired Nails

Today is day 25 of the 31 Day Challenge. The challenge was to create nails inspired by fashion. Fashion is an opinion, just as most anything else in this world. So, my nails for today were inspired by my fashion.

DSCN0337

I wear T-shirts, and the majority of them are black. I’m happy that way, even if it may not look “pretty.” I am myself. I do not follow others. I do not care what others think of me. I am a pretty content person when it comes to being myself. Others can wear clothes suiting their style, just as I will, mine. 

DSCN0332

I used a black striper to freehand the half moons (paper reinforcements weren’t as deep as I wanted), then filled the rest in black (I used Wet n Wild- Black Crème). I then mixed a tiny bit of grey polish (Pure Ice- Kiss Me Here) with the black polish to create a super dark grey/lighter black color, and then used a brush to line the half moon to create a collar (I know- you can’t really see it… but it is there!).

I didn’t take much time on this today because I simply wasn’t in the mood. I also used that horrid top coat that likes to bubble (still trying to use it up…)

Now, I need to tell you something that may interrupt posting on my blog (it probably won’t, though)- My 8gb SD card for my camera decided to stop storing files at 200 pictures. After a while of me struggling to find a solution, I decided to delete some pictures, and then tried to take a picture to see if it saved… it didn’t. I can’t find any solutions on the computer, and don’t know what to do. I does save pictures on the camera’s internal memory, but then requires me to use the chord to transfer them onto the computer, then immediately delete them off of my camera, because it doesn’t store many (maybe 10). I doubt any of you have ever had this problem, but I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Tomorrow’s nails will be inspired by a pattern. See you then…. hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. This is so classy! Sorry I can't help with the camera/storage issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! T-shirt classy! haha! Thanks for reading about my problems :) It's okay; I didn't really expect anyone to know what to do about it, but figured I would try anyway. I emailed Nikon, so we will see...

      Delete