Wednesday, June 6, 2012

China Glaze-Vertical Rush

For a while, I have planned on having a go at the 31 Day Challenge. I know it is already done and over with for most bloggers, but I’ve never done it, and it interests me. The current one I know of is the Summer Challenge, but honestly, it sounds too long for me! Although, I am not participating in the Summer Challenge, I enjoy watching others :) Anyway, I have started the 31 Day Challenge today. The first day is red nails, so I chose China Glaze’s Vertical Rush.

102_2762

102_2763

102_2765

I would have cropped the background out of this picture, but I think it looks somewhat artistic and pretty with the secenery in the background.

102_2767

102_2768

I think there is a fine line between red and other colors, so I don’t have a lot of reds. I basically have this one, and a crème. I’ve been getting really tired of the crème lately, so this one was very refreshing!

image

2 comments: