Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Seether Nails

I am so extremely proud of the nails I did today! Today was 22 of the 31 Day Challenge, and the theme was “inspired by a song.” I had so many ideas in my head, but this one was the clear winner:
DSCN0228
It’s inspired by Seether’s cover of Careless Whisper’s music video. The ring finger is clearly Shaun’s head, and the rest of the nails (except for my thumb that is just blue) are pixels inspired by the “Dig or Die” part of the music video (I used white instead of green).



DSCN0230
DSCN0231
DSCN0232
DSCN0233
DSCN0239
DSCN0242
DSCN0246
DSCN0250
Yes, that was a lot of photos! I was so happy with them, I had to include a few more pictures than normal :)
I used Sally Hansen- Blue Me Away! for my ring finger and thumb, and used New York Colors- Lincoln Square Lavender for the rest of my nails. I used acrylic paint for the details.
Even if you don’t listen to Seether, you must admit that my Seether inspired nails are pretty wicked!
Tomorrow, when I, painfully, take these nails off, I will be painting my nails to the theme of “inspired by a movie.”
Does the watermark in the center bother you? They will probably go back to normal tomorrow, unless it doesn’t bother you. The reason I put it in the center today is because I REALLY don’t want these pictures to be stolen or plagiarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment