Friday, June 22, 2012

Wet n Wild–Sparked

Today was day 17 of the 31 Day Challenge, which was in the theme of glitter. I’ve never really been interested in having full-out glitter nails. I like glitter on my tips, or as polka dots, etc., but never craved a full glitter mani. You know what I mean? With that said, I was pretty ill prepared for this part of the challenge; I don’t have many opaque glitter nail polishes that would do the trick. I did, however, take a chance on this one:

DSCN0114

I used Wet n Wild – Sparked.

DSCN0113

DSCN0119

The picture above is in sunlight.

Although I did not use topcoat, they weren’t too rough to the point where it had driven me mad. Plus, I figured if I left out the topcoat, removal would be a bit easier (I am procrastinating taking it off, though).

Tomorrow’s challenge is half moons! I’ve been wanting to try half moons for the longest time, but never thought they would look nice on me. I’ve planned on trying out half moons for the summer, but figured I would just wait until this challenge. I’m pretty pumped for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment