Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sunset Gradient Nails

Today’s challenge was to be inspired by a color. The color I chose to be inspired by was Rimmel London- Sunset Orange. I’m not sure you could even think of anything else than a sunset when reading that name. So, clearly, my choice was a gradient sunset. I used the following polishes: Sally Hansen- Mellow Yellow for my yellow, Rimmel London- Sunset Orange for my orange, and Jesse’s Girl- JulieG for my pink.

DSCN0216

DSCN0220

DSCN0219

Don’t you hate when your top coat messes up your nails? This is the most bubbly I’ve ever seen my nails! I think it’s because my top coat is getting a bit old. the problem is I still have half of the bottle, so I want to use it up. I should try thinner in it. Do you think that it will hurt it? I’ve never used thinner in a top coat or base coat before.

Tomorrow’s nails will be inspired by a song. Hmm…. I have so many ideas in my head! I guess I should start to narrow it down tonight!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous gradient! I love it. I does make me think of a beautiful sunset. A pity about all the bubbling, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Even though the gradient fad is dying down, I still think it will always be a beautiful mani!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete