Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Delicate Nails

Today is day 15 of the 31 Day Challenge, which means I am basically half way done with the 31 Day Challenge! Today’s theme was delicate print nails. When I think “delicate,” I think of pastels, nudes, lace, flowers, etc.. I jumped on the chance to try out my new Orly polish- Decades of Dysfunction. Oh, how I love the name! I have a thing for abnormal/creepy/morbid things, including names :)  Anyway, I went with a simple lace design:
DSCN0097
DSCN0104
DSCN0105
DSCN0100 DSCN0098
I really like lace patterns on nails. I normally would be unhappy that mine aren’t perfect, but that’s to be expected with free hand. Either way, I am very pleased with them! I think I may buy lace stickers and a lace patterned Konad plate in the future.
Tomorrow will be day 16, which means tribal print nails. I have no clue on how I want to attempt them, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! This is a gorgeous neutral. And I can hardly believe you did the lace pattern by freehand! It's perfect- nice work!

    ReplyDelete