Monday, June 18, 2012

Leopard Nails

Today is the 13th day of the 31 Day Challenge. The theme was animal print, so I chose to create a  leopard print on my nails.
DSCN0039 DSCN0040
DSCN0042
I’ve never really looked at them, but I think these nails look like the leopard Sally Hansen Salon Effects. I always have a hard time picking different polishes for leopard nails, but I really like these ones. I’m sure you will be seeing this combination again :)
I used Funky Fingers’ Down to Earth as my golden base. I then added spots with Revlon’s Copper Penny, and finally added the brown marks around the spots with Wet n Wild’s Rustic.
Tomorrow is day 14, which means flower nails. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love all of the colours together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It is definitely one of my favorite combinations for leopard!

      Delete