Sunday, June 10, 2012

Revlon-Costal Surf & KleanColor-Holo Blue

Today’s color was blue, for day five of the 31 Day Challenge. I wanted KleanColor’s Holo Blue, but knew it would take a lot of coats to get it opaque, so I put two layers of it over two layers of Revlon’s Costal Surf. I tried to match Holo Blue with a similar color to the best of my abilities, and Costal Surf was the best match. I actually think you could layer it on any color, and it would still look good.

102_2821

102_2823

102_2816

 

102_2817102_2819

I really like Holo Blue, but am still in the market for a linear holographic polish ;)

Tomorrow is day six, which means violet nails! I have so many pretty purple polishes, so tomorrow will be yet another challenge to just pick one lovely polish.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty and sparkly mani!!! I think I have this Kleancolor somewhere in my stash too!

    ReplyDelete