Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rainbow Gradient Nails

Today is day 9 of the 31 Day Challenge. Today’s theme is rainbow nails! I decided to try a rainbow gradient effect. It was pretty frustrating because when I would finally get all of the colors onto the sponge I would find the first half had already dried!
102_2880
102_2879
102_2872
For this being my first time trying out the new way for gradients, I must say I did pretty well!
Do you like the pictures of my hands in the sky? You better, because my camera decided to break even more so than it already was; the top lens no longer stays up when you turn it on. Instead, it droops down, covering half of the [would be] picture. My temporary solution is if I push up the lens and hold up the camera, I can still take the pictures. I suppose it is yet another hint that I need to buy a new camera, considering it always dies on me, even after less than ten minutes. Sometimes it wouldn’t even turn on. My cheap solution to that is to leave it on the charger 24/7, until I was ready to use it. Once I used it- back the the charger it would go!
I still plan on using it for a bit until I can find a good, decent priced, camera. Please tell me any suggestions you have! What camera do you use?

On a side note- I am going fishing tonight, and I better catch something really big! I am not in the mood for any more disappointments! Oh, and since I am already venting to all of you, I would like you to know that I hate the U.S. iTunes.
Thank you for reading, and have a good day! If you’re not having a good day, I at least hope it is going better than mine!

2 comments:

  1. This came out awesome!!! Love it! I love rainbow nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I may have to start doing more rainbow nails! They're really eye catching and fun!

      Delete