Sunday, June 24, 2012

Galaxy Nails

This was my first go at galaxy nails. I was never really interested in them, but loved to see others wear them. I didn’t feel I did them much justice, once I tried them out for myself. I like them, but they’re not really "me."
DSCN0181
DSCN0172
DSCN0180
DSCN0186
They were fun to create, and super fast, too!
I used Wet n Wild- Black Crème for my base. I then used the following polishes (in order): L.A. Colors- Energy Source, China Glaze- Solar Power, Wet n Wild- How I Met Your Magenta, Nina Ultra Pro- Sailor, Savvy-Touch of Glitter.
I used Cutepolish’s instructions in her video to create my galaxy nails.
Tomorrow is day 20, which means water marbled nails :(  I think they’re really pretty, but I’ve only done it once. Hopefully they come out decent tomorrow... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment