Friday, June 15, 2012

Purple Gradient Nails

Today is day 10 of the 31 Day Challenge, which means today is the last day of the color category! Next we will be moving onto patterns! Until then, here are today’s nails, in the theme of gradient.
DSCN0014
Can you even tell they are gradient? It is supposed to be two different shades of purple, but it looks like I’ve chosen two very similar shades that look the same. I think you can tell a slight difference between the two. I know that the next time I attempt a gradient I will use more contrasting colors.
DSCN0005
I used Cosmetic Arts as my base color (it does not have a name), and for the tips, I used New York Color’s Lavender Cupcake.
These pictures were taken with my new camera, which I bought sooner than I thought I would. It is a Nikon Coolpix L810. I bought it at Walmart, and was told I could try it for 15 days, and if I didn’t like it, I could return it. For the next few days, please give me some feedback on whether you like the quality of the photos. What did you think of them today?

No comments:

Post a Comment