First off, as some of you may know my name is Abby. I like to write, but don’t write about much else other than nails on this blog. I think it is because I’m afraid my random thoughts may offend some, and I don’t think many get my sense of humor (which is a bummer, ‘cos I’m hilarious!- in my own mind :) ). I’ve thought of starting a new blog where I could just write and post about whatever I wish, but that hasn’t happened yet- that’s actually what’s been on my mind for a while, so there is a small potential that it may happen.
ANYWAY…. here are some random facts about me:
- I honestly think everybody has something beautiful about them.
- I like tentacles.
- I like gears.
- (you may or may not know this, but) I like nail polish.
- I like words that start with “A”- amazing, awesome, awful, assassin, asshole, etc.. …Except afghan. Too granny for me.
- I don’t like the “ :p ” face- it makes me sad.
- I love album artwork.
- I am an up front person, but (as far as I know) I haven’t crossed the line with anyone… yet.
- I like to make things.
- I’d like to own a pair of tall strappy boots and kick in a door.
- I love getting snail mail and random texts/emails… but mostly snail mail!! Oh, and notes. I like reading physical objects that can’t be deleted. I think it’s because you can draw in them, and I find it to be more personal :)
- I always have hand sanitizer with me.
- I’m afraid that one day there aren’t going to be anymore physical CDs or albums :(
- I make a lot of faces.
- I don’t take compliments well- aside from nails- I get enough of them, and can easily accept them :) If someone tells me something nice about myself, I don’t usually know if they’re trying to be nice, or actually mean it.
- I like making new friends.
- I’m not a fan of labels. Human labels/groups that is. Not sticky labels. I happen to think Mr. Yuck labels are a great idea.
Seeing as the title is “Blog Reminiscing”, I should reminisce, right?
Here are some of my favourite posts from the past year:
Tie Dye Nail Art
Easy Madagascar Inspired Nails
Egypt Inspired Nails
Brandi Strickland Inspired Nails
Guest Post at cats-n-nails (go to Natalia’s blog to check it out!)
Edgar Allan Poe Nails
Thor Nail Art
Well, that’s it for this post! Thanks for reading… or just skipping to the pictures. But, if you did actually read all of it, let me know in the comments; I’d like to thank and congratulate you!