Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sparkly Dotted Christmas Tree

These nails were inspired by a few pictures I’ve seen floating around. I was originally going to create a more detailed design, but had a lot on my plate this weekend, so I went for the easy, but oh-so-cute dotted design.

DSCN1621

DSCN1620

I painted my ring fingers white, and made french tips on the rest. I used Nina Ultra Pro – Leaf Me Alone, e.l.f. – Neon Green, Essie – Sew Psyched, and Finger Paints – Scenery Greenery, and Go Van Gogh! for the green dots. I painted one coat of China Glaze – Fairy Dust on each nail. I used a gold star spangle to top off my tree.

DSCN1624

DSCN1634

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty! i love how clean and fresh your nails look :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a good way to describe it; french tips do look fresh!

      Delete