Monday, July 23, 2012

Revlon–Sweet Tart & Orange One Stroke Flowers

This was my first official attempt at one stroke. I’ve messed around with it before, but was never happy with it. This was the first time I’ve ever been happy enough to put a top coat on and keep it. They’re not perfection, but I’m happy :)
DSCN0565
I used Revlon – Sweet Tart as my base, waited for it to dry, and then used orange and white acrylic paint to paint the flower petals.
DSCN0552
DSCN0558
DSCN0561
Have a great day!
Edit: I forgot to mention that Sweet Tart stained my nails pretty badly, so I would recommend two coats of base coat!

4 comments:

  1. Flowers are great for the first time :)
    And your base color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! My left hand didn't turn out as nice... But I'm still pleased :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was in love with the base color, but my love faded a bit when I removed it; it stained my nails so bad! I think I'll be wearing two coats of base coat next time!

      Delete