Sunday, October 20, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art 2014

Hello, all! Today’s nails are from about two weeks ago. I’m quite behind on my posting. It’s still October, though, so here you are!
I got the idea from these nails by Noemihk. Her twitter can be found here, her instragram here, and her pinterest here.
DSCN3490
For my index finger, I used OPI – More Than a Glimmer. My thumb, middle, and pinky nails are OPI – Pink-ing of You, with a rhinestone attached at the cuticle. My ring finger is L'Oreal – Park Ave Luncheon, and the hearts are made with Finger Paints – Model Colour.
DSCN3489
DSCN3494
These nails were so fun to wear. I received so many comments on them! haha! I showed my cosmetology teachers and they laughed. The next day, one of them told me they were in a meeting and one of the other teachers in the meeting said she wanted to come get her nails done. My teacher said, “Oh, we’ll have Abby do them. Nails are her thing.” The other teacher responded, “What kind of things can she do?” Both of my teachers looked at each other and started laughing, and then either the administration director or principal asked what was to funny. My teacher looked at him and said, “You have to promise you won’t get mad,” then told him. He then said, “What are you teaching them?!” I thought it was a funny story :)
I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: