Sunday, October 6, 2013

Me Bag

As I sit here with hair colour processing, I can convince myself that I have nothing else to do but blog. I have a lot of catching up to do, but this is a start.

A while ago in Cosmetology we had to make “me bags.” the requirements were there had to be three words that describe you on the bag and three items inside it that represent you best. I decided to share mine with you all :)

DSCN3306

Creative: I’d like to say that I’m a creative person :)

Perfectionist: When it comes to nails, if they aren’t looking spectacular then I’m sad.

Elephantastic: I have a good memory, so I thought since elephants have good memories elephantasic would be a cute word to use. Also, OPI has a gorgeous nail polish called Elephantasic Pink!

I used nail polish to make my bag, by the way. haha

DSCN3310

DSCN3311

Next up was my hair razor. I painted mine with nail polish last year to keep me motivated. I really want to go to Australia, and I just thought the galaxy side was pretty.

DSCN3312

I also put an iTunes card in my bag because I am never without my iPod.

DSCN3315

Finally -we all saw this coming-, we have a bottle of nail polish. I put in an empty bottle of Seche Vite to represent how much I love nails.

Thanks for reading, and I’m sorry for my extended absence. I would really like to get back to blogging on a regular basis. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute idea! that galaxy on your razor is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete