Saturday, November 16, 2013

KKCenterHK Leopard Decal Review

It sure has been a while since my last post, has it not? I’m not going to say that I will be posting on a regular basis soon because I honestly don’t know. I’ve been busy, stressed, and plan on doing so for the next few weeks to come.

Anyhow, here is today’s post. It’s a review for the lovely KKCenterHK store that sells lots of nail art supplies. Today’s review is for their leopard water decals. I think they are way cool and gorgeous!

DSCN3537

For the base of my ring finger, I used Finger Paints – Don’t Make A Scene. My gold nails are Orly – Glitz, and my ring finger’s base is OPI – Alpine Snow. I used a black Stripe Rite Striper to make the zebra stripes.

DSCN3535

The decal on my ring finger is this one from HHCenterHK’s website. I absolutely loved these decals. They were a lot of fun. I received so many compliments on them. I wish I had some better photos for you, but it was dark outside when I took the photos.

DSCN3539

I have another product to review, and plan on writing a post of it in two or so weeks.

If you’re interested in purchasing these decals or any other nail art supplies, you can do so by visiting HHCenterHK’s website.

Have a great week to come :)

3 comments:

  1. i love this! those decals are awesome and your zebra stripes are perfect! i thought the zebra nails was a decal too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing display....I mean this amazing nail design has is wonderful.

    Nail Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stamping is awesome. Thanks for offering some unique and effective ways to do this!

    Nail Supply

    ReplyDelete