Monday, October 8, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Bra and Ribbon Nails

I wasn’t going to include “bra” in the title because I wanted to see if anyone could tell that what I painted was a bra, because I was shocked that the people I showed my nails to needed a lot of hints and guesses to tell that it was a bra on my index finger. I ultimately decided to include it in the title because what if someone was searching “Bra Nails” (very unlikely, but possible :) )? They need some key words to help them get here, right? You’re welcome to those of you who were, indeed, searching for bra nails :)

DSCN1119

DSCN1126

DSCN1131

For my index and ring fingers, I used one coat of Wet n Wild – Black Crème as my base.

For my index finger I used Rimmel London – French Tip White Tip Liner to make my bra. I then used a nameless Funky Fingers mini bright pink polish to make the polka dots.

As for my ring finger- I made a basic ribbon using the nameless Funky Fingers, and then outlined it with my Rimmel London White Tip Liner to make it look like one side was crossing over the other.

For the rest of my nails, I used 2-3 coats of Sinful Colors – Easy Going, and one coat of Kleancolor – Take A Hint to complete my mani.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. this is an amazing nail art,especially the bra,I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bra just brightens my day! haha :)

      Delete