Saturday, October 27, 2012

Abstract Breast Cancer Awareness Nails 2012

I had an inner conflict with myself this weekend: should I paint my nails with at Halloween theme, or a breast cancer theme? I went for breast cancer because I figured I would be painting Halloween nails next week- given next week is Halloween.

DSCN1292

DSCN1291

DSCN1288

I used 3 coats of Jesse’s Girl – JulieG*  as my base, and then made white ribbons using a  white Stripe Rite striper. To add a subtle sparkle, I added small dots around random areas of the ribbons using Sinful Colors – Glass Pink.

Also, you may have been able to notice a little bit of unevenness in my index finger. It broke down to the meat, leaving me no other choice than to cut them and fix it with nail glue and a tea bag.

*I am seriously in love with JulieG! The color is so pretty! Definitely on of my favorite pinks/corals. I don’t wear it enough! Every  single time I wear it I think “This polish is GORGOUS!!” I’m not sure about a lot of polishes I have, but I know I would repurchase this one if when I run out!

What kind of nails are you currently sporting? Halloween, breast cancer awareness, or neither?

No comments:

Post a Comment