Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Yourself Nail Art


DSCN3765
Love means something different to everyone. There is no right or wrong.
I believe in truly loving yourself. You are the only person that you have for your entire lifespan. That means you better believe in yourself. Loving ourselves is what gets us through rough times. Valentine’s day is mainly viewed as a two person holiday. There are so many people that become saddened over the holiday because they don’t have a significant other. If we all loved ourselves we wouldn't feel the need for another half. I believe every person should view themselves as a whole and nothing less.
We all go through bad days and just want to dig a hole and lay in it. I know. I do it too. What helps me through it is knowing that I have myself and I believe in myself that I will get through it. A lot of the time I’m sad is because I’m around negative people. Those people do not love themselves enough. I've gone through bullying throughout my years in middle school, which made me want to die. I would come home crying everyday, I didn't care what happened to me. I wanted to be gone. I wished for my bullies to know what they had done to me. I had absolutely no confidence and I felt like I was decaying. It took me years to build my confidence back up and beyond. I did it through loved ones. They loved me and taught me to love myself.
I have a much more positive perspective now. If I have a bad day I snap myself out of it by asking myself, “Are you just being grumpy?” and realize my worries and troubles are nothing.
DSCN3762_01
For my nail art, I used e.l.f. – Light Red as my base and then two coats of Morgan Taylor – Rare as Rubies (Rare of Rubies is one of my absolute favorite glitter polishes I own! I feel so good and confident with it on; kind of like when you wear your favorite outfit). I used a white Stripe Rite striper to make a big heart on my ring finger which served as an ‘o.’ I then spelled out ‘love’ by adding a cursive ‘L’ at the top and ‘ve’ at the end.
DSCN3763
What does love mean to you?
Thanks for reading <3
LOVE,
Abby
P.s. I love you all so much and without you, I would not continue to blog. Blogging makes me happy, therefore you make me happy. You can’t see it, but I’m making a kissy face just for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment