Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guest Post: Josephine from Rainbows in a Jar

Today’s guest post is from Josephine, over at Rainbows in a Jar. She’s prepared an incredibly lovely post for us.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello ladies!

First of all, let me introduce myself. I’m Georgiana, or as I prefer, Josephine behind “Rainbows in a jar” and it’s such a pleasure for me to be here. I would like to thank Abby for inviting me on her lovely blog, this is actually my very first guest post and I’m so excited and honoured!

SONY DSC

The manicure I prepared for today is quite simple but I hope you’ll like it. I really love gradients so here’s what I did. I started by applying two coats of the pastel lavender color and after I let it dry for a while I took a make-up sponge and created the gradient. But that’s not it. I decided to spice it up with some black and white glitter and a heart shaped pearl embelished accent nail. I enjoyed wearing this design, it’s a bummer that those pearls fell off really quickly. I’ll admit though that it was my fault too, I couldn’t stop myself from touching my nails. Do you manage to wear a caviar manicure properly?

SONY DSC

In case you’re curious the polishes used are Hello marshmallow! and Oh my glitter from Essence, an amazing yet affordable european brand. The micro pearls are from Essence too and the black and white glitter is Hard Candy’s Black tie optional.

rainbowsinajar3 (1)

Kisses to you all!

____________________________________________________________________________

Aren’t they gorgeous! Now that I have my own Black Tie Optional, I may have to recreate this mani!

Be sure to head on over to Rainbows in a Jar to see more from Josephine!

4 comments: