Sunday, March 24, 2013

Delicate Purple Bow Nail Art

Before I go into my nail art, I would like to first point out that I hate the cold weather. It makes my nails super brittle, and they broke once more. *sigh* Nevertheless, I can deal. It actually causes me to go out of my comfort zone a little, and venture into rounded nails. I really like rounded nails (mostly on others) because they just seem so delicate and dainty.

Onto the nails!!

DSCN2302

I’ve really been enjoying all of the sheer polishes I have, lately. Again, something that is a bit beyond my comfort zone; I’m used to opaque polishes, where you can’t see my free edge.

DSCN2296

DSCN2299

I used Rimmel London – French Rose for my base, then used Julie G – My Private Palace for my glitter gradient.
I made the outline of my bow using a black stripe rite striper, then filled it it using e.l.f. – Lilac. I then used a white polish to make my dots.DSCN2304

Have a great day!

2 comments: