Sunday, January 6, 2013

Houndstooth Nail Art

My original idea for my nails this week required a lot more time than I had, so I settled for two of my (many) favourite things: opposite colours and houndstooth.

DSCN1803 DSCN1814

Both my black and white polishes are half gone, and they would have made nasty looking props to hold, so I went through my house rummaging for black and white objects.

DSCN1805

Virtual high five if you know what album I’m holding!

On a side note- I’m going to a nail competition on the 18th, and one of the things I have to do is a basic manicure with a red crème polish and nail art on two fingers in 20 minutes. I would greatly appreciate it if any of you have any simple suggestions for the art. Both fingers have to be the exact same. Thank you in advance.

Have a MARVELOUS day!

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome! i loved it more and more with each photo! i can't wait to see what you come up with for the contest!

    ReplyDelete