Friday, January 31, 2014

Sherlock Season 3, Ep. 1 Nail Art

To show my love for Sherlock, I decided to do my nails for the third season. I had already watched episode one when I did these nails, so I took some inspiration from John’s moustache and Sherlock’s not-so-permanent moustache.

I went off of these nails and post by Nail Job. I don’t like the way my John nail came out, but I was ready to sleep, so I went with it.

 DSCN3687

I hardly ever use my tripod for photos of both of my hands, but I really should because I think this may look a little more professional :)

I used OPI – Alpine Snow for my white index fingers and Forever 21 – Lavender for the rest. The glitter is China Glaze – Your Present Required.

I must say that I love Your Present Required! It is the only Holiglaze polish I picked up this year. Actually, I never intended on buying it, but I saw so many beautiful swatches that I knew I had to have it. It was the only one left in the store when I was there, so you can bet I snagged it up!

DSCN3680

The rest of the features are done with nail polish, but there were so many used that it’d be crazy to list, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

DSCN3686

Do you watch Sherlock? Do you have any polishes you never intended on purchasing until some other pesky nail blogger decided to make you swoon?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: