Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sparkly Valentine’s Day Gradient Nails

Yesterday I just grabbed some polish, and aimlessly did my nails. I had no clue what I was actually doing, but I think it turned out pretty well. I tend to “wing it” a lot!

DSCN1948

DSCN1944

DSCN1954

I first applied 2 coats of KleanColor – Sheer Peach as my base, then created a gradient using Finger Paints – Rose Patina and Sally Girl – Sparkle. Next, I used one coat of China Glaze – Fairy Dust on top of my entire nail, along with a very thin layer of Wet n Wild – Kaleidoscope just extending a bit past the gradient. Then, picked out large holographic glitters from Revlon – Stunning and placed them on the pink gradient . Finally, I applied some holographic silver heart spangles to my ring fingers and thumbs.

DSCN1963

Valentine’s Day is nearing! Are you planning anything?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments: